18+ Moving to Independence

Baca can work with local authorities to find move on accommodation for young people who have turned 18 and need to be independent.

We can also provide 'floating' support to young people who have moved on from one of our properties or other supported accommodation but still need support as they move to full independence and may be still having to work through the complex asylum legal system.

We can also provide this support to young people who have received a negative final asylum decision and are awaiting return to their country of origin or are awaiting social housing.